Hello, avid travelers around the world. If you’re looking at a trip to Vietnam and want to save the time for your trip, one of the best choices that you can’t ignore is a Vietnam e-Visa.
What is Vietnam e-Visa ?
Vietnam e-visa or Vietnam electronic visa is one of the main type for foreigners to obtain the legit visa to Vietnam. It is valid for 30 days only with a single entry.
Why Vietnam e-Visa?
Required documents for Vietnam e-Visa
- The passport validity is at least 6 months;
- Photo of your passport information page under .jpg format;
- Portrait images under .jpg format (4×6 and non-glasses);
- Time and location of your entry/exit.
How to obtain e-Visa
You can apply it on your own via Vietnam Immigration Department website and follow scrupulously the instruction to get it. In case you do not have time, our devoted service support is all set to run. Here are steps
- Fill information in the sample on our website and upload your photo;
- Payment according to our instructions (service fee);
- Receive Approval Letter from our email within 4-6 working days;
- Print the letter of approval and present when boarding and landing.
e-Visa fee and processing time
|Purpose of visit||Stamping fee||Service fee||Processing time|
|Tourist||25 USD||30 USD||4 – 6 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Vietnam Holiday)|
Usually, it takes three days for you to get Approval Letter. However, time zone (GMT+7) and holidays in Vietnam are needed to pay attention, owing to the fact that it can affect your plan.