Vietnam Business Visa
Are you planning a business trip in Vietnam in this year 2015? Then read the updated guidline below for more information about the changes of paperwork to obtain a business visa to Vietnam.
In the past, in order to apply a business approval leter from Vietnam Immigration Department, you can apply online. But it has been changed now. Under the newly Vietnam Immigration Regulation which is valid from 1 January 2015, foreigners applying business visa must be guaranteed by their company, sponsor or partner in Vietnam.
Following is the list of documents your company/sponsor/partner in Vietnam needs to submit to Vietnam Immigration Department:
1. Passport scan with at least 6 month validity
2. Detailed working program
3. E-ticket of round trip to and out of Vietnam
4. Notarized Business Registration of the company in Vietnam
5. Notarized Stamp Registration of the company in Vietnam
6. Stamp and Signature Official Documentation of the company in Vietnam
7. Application letter to Vietnam Immigration Department of the company in Vietnam
Then the representative of the company in Vietnam must go to Vietnam Immigration Department to submit all the documents. Make sure to plan before departure carefully since the processing time is from 5 working to 7 working days.
In case your company/sponsor/partner is a newbie in this field, it is strongly recommended that they should contact with visa consulting company for more support.