Support 8:00 - 22:00 (GMT+7)

I want to stay in Vietnam around 65 days.I am Chinese citizen. What type of visa that I should apply?

March 31, 2021

Regarding your question, we would like to reply that a 3-month (single/multiple) tourist visa is suitable for your schedule.
You can apply here or send us your passport information page with your expected arrival date so that we can support further.