Vietnam visa for citizens of Kyrgyzstan
Documents required Vietnam visa for passport holders of Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstani citizen visit Vietnam are REQUIRED to apply Vietnam visa for tourism and business purposes and the following requirements need to be met:
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months starting from your date of arrival in Vietnam.
- Your passport must contain at least 2 blank pages for visa sticker and immigration stamp.
Vietnam visa fees for Kyrgyzstani passport holders
|Type of visa
|1 month single entry
|1 month multiple entry
|3 months single entry
|3 months multiple entry
Ways to apply for a Vietnam Visa
Citizens or residents in Kyrgyzstan can choose one of three options below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
1. Apply Vietnam Visa directly at the Vietnam Embassy in other countries.
Note: Visa from Vietnam Embassy is applicable for land, sea and air travelers.
2. Apply Vietnam Visa on arrival (also known as visa at Vietnam airport or pre-approved visa) if you travel to Vietnam by air and do not have enough time to go to Embassy. In case you want to get visa stamped at Vietnam Embassy, kindly ask agency you applied visa on arrival to better support.
Note: Visa on arrival is applicable for air travelers only.
3. Apply Vietnam Electronic Visa (also known as E-visa) online through the official website of the Vietnam Immigration Department or through travel companies.
Note: E-Visa is applicable for land, sea and air travelers.