Vietnam visa for citizens of Brunei
Documents required Vietnam visa for passport holders of Brunei
Vietnam tourist visa is NOT required for all Bruneian passport holders living in Brunei or in other countries. They are Vietnam visa exempted for 14 days for each entry.
If you wish to stay in Vietnam for more than 14 days, you need apply for a visas with extended of stay longer.
Prepare these required documents before applying for a Vietnamese visa:
- Your passport (still valid for at least 6 months starting from the entry date to Vietnam and have at least 2 pages empty)
- Two (02) passport-sized photos: 4 x 6 cm or 2 x 2 inches
- Vietnam visa application form (Visa application form at Vietnam Embassy, NA1 Immigration Entry and Exit form to get a Visa on arrival)
How to apply Vietnam visa?
This will present ways to apply for Vietnam visa for citizen of Brunei or residents of other countries which are not included in Vietnam visa exemption list currently staying in this country. You can choose 1 of 2 following options:1Applying for Vietnam Visa On Arrival (visa picked up at Vietnam International Airports)
Follow 3 simple steps to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival
- STEP 1 – Fill in the Visa form online. Confirm and Pay.
- STEP 2 – Get your Approval Letter Via your Email.
- STEP 3 – Get Visa Stamped at the Vietnam Airport
For more details click here.
2Applying for visa at Vietnamese Embassy in Brunei
You should apply for Vietnam visa at Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in Brunei in case you are traveling to Vietnam via land or sea border crossings. For a tourist visa, here are the documents you should prepare:
- Visa application form. You can fill in the online form at https://visa.mofa.gov.vn/_layouts/registration/ApplicationForm.aspx or Download form file PDF and print out fill in.
- Visa fee: This must be bank transfer notes, cashier’s checks. Cash pay only applies in case you send the application form directly to Vietnamese Embassies. This fee may subject to the type of visa you are applying for. The fee and procedure may differ in different countries, so you should contact the Embassy or Consulate that shall receive your application.
- Post fee: In case you want your passport and result package delivered by post (most recommended FedEx and USPS)
- Operation time: 4 to 5 working days
You should contact the Embassy of Vietnam in Brunei before applying for a Visas.