Vietnam visa for citizens of Austria
Documents required Vietnam visa for passport holders of Austria
Vietnam tourist visa is required for all Austrian passport holders living in Austria or in other countries. They can apply for visa which is valid up to 03 months.
Prepare these required documents before applying for a Vietnamese visa:
- Your passport (still valid for at least 6 months starting from the entry date to Vietnam and have at least 2 pages empty)
- Two (02) passport-sized photos: 4 x 6 cm or 2 x 2 inches
- Vietnam visa application form (Visa application form at Vietnam Embassy, NA1 Immigration Entry and Exit form to get a Visa on arrival)
How to apply Vietnam visa?
This will present ways to apply for Vietnam visa for citizen of Austria or residents of other countries which are not included in Vietnam visa exemption list currently staying in this country. You can choose 1 of 2 following options:1Applying for Vietnam Visa On Arrival (visa picked up at Vietnam International Airports)
Follow 3 simple steps to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival
- STEP 1 – Fill in the Visa form online. Confirm and Pay.
- STEP 2 – Get your Approval Letter Via your Email.
- STEP 3 – Get Visa Stamped at the Vietnam Airport
For more details click here.
Vietnam visa tourist fee for Austrian citizens
The cost for Vietnam visa on arrival includes:
- Visa service fee (varies based on the number of applicants, the type of visa and the processing time and paid online)
- Visa stamping fee (directly paid in cash to Custom Officials at Vietnam arrival airports, USD is preferred)
|Type of visa||Service fee||Stamping fee|
|1 month single entry||13 USD||25 USD|
|1 month multiple entry||18 USD||50 USD|
|3 months single entry||23 USD||25 USD|
|3 months multiple entry||55 USD||50 USD|
You should apply for Vietnam visa at Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in Austria in case you are traveling to Vietnam via land or sea border crossings. For a tourist visa, here are the documents you should prepare:
- Visa application form. You can fill in the online form at https://visa.mofa.gov.vn/_layouts/registration/ApplicationForm.aspx or Download form file PDF and print out fill in.
- Visa fee: This must be bank transfer notes, cashier’s checks. Cash pay only applies in case you send the application form directly to Vietnamese Embassies. This fee may subject to the type of visa you are applying for. The fee and procedure may differ in different countries, so you should contact the Embassy or Consulate that shall receive your application.
- Post fee: In case you want your passport and result package delivered by post (most recommended FedEx and USPS)
- Operation time: 4 to 5 working days
You should contact the Embassy of Vietnam in Austria before applying for a Visas.