Vietnam Visa News
Vietnam Business Visa
Vietnam business visa on arrival
Vietnam business visa is normally valid for 3 – 6 months, and in some cases, you are entering Vietnam for just a few days for business purposes, you can also apply for a tourist visa instead as this makes no difference.
Do you need a sponsor?
Fortunately, no, with visa on arrival, sponsor is not required to apply for a 3 or 6 month visa. However, if you apply for a visa through Vietnamese embassy, they will ask you for a proof of sponsoring letter from Vietnam institutions.
Applying for a business visa is completely the same with a tourist visa, please see details here.
Is it possible to apply for a business visa for tourism purposes?
Yes, you can apply for a 3-6 month visas for both tourism and business purposes.
- Foreign arrivals increase sharply in June (27/06/13)
- Tourist visa exemptions necessary (16/06/13)
- VAT refund granted to 3,700 turns of foreign tourists (12/06/13)
- Tourism police to protect foreigners (22/05/13)
- Nepal - new destination for Vietnam tourists (15/05/13)
- Vietnam - ideal venue for Russian tourists (03/05/13)
- Tourist attractions packed with holiday-makers (03/05/13)
- Hanoi welcomes 5.12 million visitors in Q1 (08/04/13)
- Central region feels uneasy about tourism industry in 2013 (12/03/13)
- Foreign tourists eye Hanoi as attractive destination (20/01/13)