Vietnam Visa News
Vietnam Visa on Arrival
Vietnam Visa on arrival or pre-arranged visa has been online for almost 6 years, and it increasingly becomes the most convenient way to get a visa to Vietnam as everything has been made simple from the procedure to payment methods.
You now can get your visa to Vietnam in couple of minutes with your Internet Connected computers or Wifi Enabled Mobile phones.
What is a ‘Visa on Arrival ?’This seems to be the easiest way to get your visa if you want to avoid the complicated procedures and bureaucracy. The entry visa will be stamped on your passport as you pass through our immigration checkpoint. This kind of visa is available for entering the country by air only. (Read the whole things on how visa on arrival works here)
Why should I apply online instead of going to the embassy?
Each visa application option offers you some advantage. Visa-on-arrival is especially beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by mail. The other advantages of VOA include faster processing, cost-saving (Vietnam Visa fee) and more efficient payment methods.
- Vietnam e-visa pilot starts from 01 Feb 2017 (22/01/17)
- Vietnam extends visa waiver for five European countries (04/07/16)
- More Vietnam visa waiver planned (13/07/15)
- Vietnam grants visa exemption to five countries in Europe (19/06/15)
- Foreign arrivals increase sharply in June (27/06/13)
- Tourist visa exemptions necessary (16/06/13)
- VAT refund granted to 3,700 turns of foreign tourists (12/06/13)
- Tourism police to protect foreigners (22/05/13)
- Nepal - new destination for Vietnam tourists (15/05/13)
- Vietnam - ideal venue for Russian tourists (03/05/13)