Vietnam Visa News
Nepal - new destination for Vietnam tourists
The Tourism Board and Association of Travel Agents of Nepal hosted a seminar in Hanoi on May 15 promoting tourism in Nepal.
The event aimed to advertise the beauty of the landscape and people in Nepal, which has developed strong ties with Vietnam and can be a new destination for Vietnamese tourists.
Nepal is a peaceful country with hospitable people and festivals all year long. It is also a destination for adventure sports, meditation tours, and natural cultural heritage as well as other attractive places to explore.
Nepal welcomed 796,946 foreign visitors in 2012, an increase of 8.2 percent over 2011. The country has planned many big events to attract more tourists this year.
The 60th anniversary of conquering Mount Everest will be celebrated from May 26-29 with a high-level conference and a colorful festival to honor the climbers.
The Tenzing Hillary Everest marathon will take place to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Everest marathon.
The Nepalese government has also developed a 1,700 km long tourist route along the majestic Himalayas offering visitors a unique experience to contemplate the amazing diversity of landscape, ecosystems, people and cultures in the region.
- Vietnam e-visa pilot starts from 01 Feb 2017 (22/01/17)
- Vietnam extends visa waiver for five European countries (04/07/16)
- More Vietnam visa waiver planned (13/07/15)
- Vietnam grants visa exemption to five countries in Europe (19/06/15)
- Foreign arrivals increase sharply in June (27/06/13)
- Tourist visa exemptions necessary (16/06/13)
- VAT refund granted to 3,700 turns of foreign tourists (12/06/13)
- Tourism police to protect foreigners (22/05/13)
- Nepal - new destination for Vietnam tourists (15/05/13)
- Vietnam - ideal venue for Russian tourists (03/05/13)