Vietnam Visa News
Vietnam Tourist Visa
The most popular type of visa for Vietnam is tourist visa which is normally valid for 15-30 days. Tourist visas can be extended once you are arriving to Vietnam.
In some cases, you can apply for a 3 month visa for tourism purpose; the procedure will be the same with 1 month visa. In other words, Vietnamese tourist visa's validity can be from 15 days to 3 months.
In order to apply for a tourist visa online and pick up your visa at Vietnam airports, the following information is required:
* Your name on passport: it is your full name appears on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first.
* Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YYYY
* Your Nationality or passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (UK, US or Australian)
* Your passport number: as shown on your passport and should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival.
* Date of arrival: it is not necessarily exact, you can fill in with proposed date of arrival, however, please be advised that you can just enter Vietnam later not earlier.Photos: photos are required at Vietnam airport only
You can use our secure online form to submit your application or find all the download forms here instead.
Tourism & Business purposes:
On the approval letter, 3 month, 6 month visa is listed for business purposes by default, however, as the above statement, there is no difference and you can enter Vietnam for any purposes.
- Foreign arrivals increase sharply in June (27/06/13)
- Tourist visa exemptions necessary (16/06/13)
- VAT refund granted to 3,700 turns of foreign tourists (12/06/13)
- Tourism police to protect foreigners (22/05/13)
- Nepal - new destination for Vietnam tourists (15/05/13)
- Vietnam - ideal venue for Russian tourists (03/05/13)
- Tourist attractions packed with holiday-makers (03/05/13)
- Hanoi welcomes 5.12 million visitors in Q1 (08/04/13)
- Central region feels uneasy about tourism industry in 2013 (12/03/13)
- Foreign tourists eye Hanoi as attractive destination (20/01/13)