Vietnam Visa News
3.1 million tourists visit HCMC since early this year
Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) welcomed nearly 3.1 million tourist arrivals in the first eleven months this year, up 8.4 percent from the same period last year, reported the city department of culture, sport and tourism.
Over the past eleven month, the city tourism sector earned a turnover of VND 44.3 trillion, a year-on-year rise of 21 percent and fulfilling 90 percent of the year’s target.
In November, the number of foreign tourist arrivals reached an estimated 320,000, an increase of 28 percent from last November. Of this, 78 percent came by air, up 20 percent and the rest mainly toured by road. On the total, since early this year, the city received 3.1 million foreign tourist arrivals.
- Nepal - new destination for Vietnam tourists (15/05/13)
- Vietnam - ideal venue for Russian tourists (03/05/13)
- Tourist attractions packed with holiday-makers (03/05/13)
- Hanoi welcomes 5.12 million visitors in Q1 (08/04/13)
- Central region feels uneasy about tourism industry in 2013 (12/03/13)
- Foreign tourists eye Hanoi as attractive destination (20/01/13)
- 100 seconds to introduce Vietnam’s landscape and people (08/01/13)
- Int’l arrivals set new record (27/12/12)
- Vietnam one of attractive destinations for tourists in 2013 (25/12/12)
- Strong breath of life on My Khe beach (27/11/12)